On Friday, 21 July 2017 at 19:05:00 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Friday, July 21, 2017 15:33:45 Domain via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
After upgrade dmd to latest 2.075.0, my project no longer build:

zero.lib(core_cde_4a4f.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3std8d atetime9LocalTime6opCallFNaNbNeZyC3std8datetime9LocalTime

and many more. All about std.datetime.

Then it sounds like you need to make sure that you rebuild your project and all of its dependencies (which you should be doing with any compiler upgrade anyway, since they're not ABI compatible). Your code should work just fine with std.datetime and 2.075.0 without any changes, but it will need to be recompiled.

https://dlang.org/changelog/2.075.0.html#split-std-datetime

- Jonathan M Davis

I have tried dub build --force and rebuild solution in VisualD, but nothing changed. Maybe I have to remove the lib manually.