On Sunday, 30 July 2017 at 02:58:09 UTC, Mike wrote:
I'm trying to use std.xml, and I can't get it to work.

I tried the simplest program I could think of:

import std.xml;
import std.stdio;

void main()
{
auto parser = new DocumentParser("<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?><device></device>");
    parser.onStartTag["device"] = (ElementParser parser)
    {
        writeln("device");
    };
    parser.parse();
}

https://dpaste.dzfl.pl/262597d2fda6

I used it before without any trouble. Is it somehow seriously broken? If not, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Mike

I don't know about your code specifically, but std.xml has been on the chopping block for many years and is pretty much still around because nobody has written a replacement yet. I'd recommend using Adam Ruppe's DOM library instead:

https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/dom.d