On 8/8/17 8:38 AM, Suliman wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 August 2017 at 11:59:38 UTC, Suliman wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 August 2017 at 11:55:09 UTC, Suliman wrote:
For example I am making simple site with header and footer. header and footer will be same for all pages. I do not want to do copy-paste it in every page. I want write it's once and than simpy import in every page. Is it's possible to do with vibed?

Oh, I founded answer in docs.

I can't fund way to `include` header and footer in the same docs. I cam getting error: "Includes cannot have children"

This is probably because you have something like:

include myfile
   hr // this is not allowed

The way I do it is this (learned from Kai's book):

layout.dt:

html
  head
  body