On Saturday, 2 September 2017 at 20:10:58 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
On Saturday, 2 September 2017 at 18:59:30 UTC, Vino.B wrote:
[...]

Cannot reproduce under Linux with dmd 2.076.0 (with commented out Windows-only check). I'll try to see what happens on Windows once I have a VM setup.

[...]

You changed the type of dFiles, which you return from cleanFiles, without changing the return type of cleanFiles. Change the return type of cleanFiles to the type the compiler error above tells you it should be (`Tuple!(string, string)[]` instead of `string[][]`), or let the compiler infer it via auto (`auto cleanFiles(...`).

Hi,

Thank you very much, was able to resolve the second code issue by changing the return type of the function.