On Friday, 22 September 2017 at 04:37:44 UTC, Enjoys Math wrote:
On Friday, 22 September 2017 at 04:25:00 UTC, Enjoys Math wrote:
I've tried opening the port for TCP with windows 10 firewall settings. Same result.

What tool would best help me debug this? Wireshark or is that too low level?

I've used Hercules: http://www.hw-group.com/products/hercules/index_en.html

I set up a TCP server with it, and it got the message sent from python. Therefore there is something wrong with the D server.

Could it be that you need to call `super(&run);` at the end of your constructor, after your data initialisation?