Hi,

I had set up a cross compilation from Windows to Raspberry Pi using LDC and GCC toolchain. Almost everything is working fine. Dub creates a binary which is runnable on the Raspberry Pi. There is only 1 small issue. Dub creates the executable with the windows file extension ".exe". Is there anything I can do to force dub not to include the windows file extension?

dub.json
{
        "name": "test",
"dflags-ldc": ["-mtriple=arm-linux-gnueabihf", "-gcc=arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc"], "lflags-ldc": ["-LC:\\D\\ldc2-1.4.0-beta1-win32-msvc\\bin\\ldc-build-runtime.tmp\\lib\\"]
}

dub build --compiler=ldc2 -v

My current workaround is to have a batch file which renames the file automatically. But I want to write a blog post and this workaround looks ugly.

Kind regards
André