On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 at 23:13:00 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Tuesday, October 03, 2017 22:42:35 SamwiseFilmore via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 at 22:37:17 UTC, SamwiseFilmore wrote: > Am I using the ternary operator correctly here, or is this > an issue with dmd? I'm using dmd v2.076.0.

I wrapped the ternary in parentheses, and it compiled. Still, I'm wondering about this behavior.

Operator precedence makes it quite clear how the ternary operator is supposed to function, and if you're ever not sure, then put parens around it.

https://wiki.dlang.org/Operator_precedence

- Jonathan M Davis

Thanks, that clears things up. I appreciate it!