I have windows 10, VS Code with code-d and C/C++ language extensions. I try to debug but it doesn't work. In particular, the debugging doesn't stop on breakpoints. It exits immediately. I recompile with -m64 and -g. I use dub to build the project. I use unit-threaded and I'm trying to debug a unittest build.

Has anyone been able to debug in VS code on Windows? What am I doing wrong?

(Rhetorical) Why is dlang community provide so many options (see https://wiki.dlang.org/Debuggers) and **every single one** of them is faulty in some way? I tried windbg and mago-mi but didn't gen anywhere.