On Friday, 20 October 2017 at 10:47:57 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:
Given a documented source file (eg. process.d), I can generate the DDOC version of the documentation with the -D switch of DMD as such:

    $ dmd -Dfprocess.html process.d

What do I modify on that line to get the DDOX version of the same file?

Thanks,
Andrew

dmd has no knowledge of ddox. Ddox is a separate program that takes a json output of dmd ddoc and generates nicer docs. https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/ddox

Example of usage:
dmd -o- -X -Xfdocs.json [list of options that used to build the project, including the list of source files...] /path/to/ddox generate-html --navigation-type=ModuleTree docs.json docs/

If you're using dub to build your project, then generating ddox documentation as easy as
dub build --build=ddox