On Friday, 20 October 2017 at 02:36:37 UTC, Fra Mecca wrote:
I can't find any documentation regarding conditional compilation in release and debug mode.

I have read the page regarding the topicon dlang.org but adding the snippet below makes no difference when compiling with dub -b release
{
version(full) {
 //do something
} else {
//do something else
}

How can I produce a release version with different parameters from debug using dub and static if's?

Note thatwith D compilers -debug and -release are not opposed to each other. A program can have both flags, or none.