On Monday, 23 October 2017 at 20:13:20 UTC, Igor wrote:
On Monday, 23 October 2017 at 12:15:17 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
Hi,

I have a folder "i18n" which contains message bundle files. For now it contains only the message bundle file written by the developer: "messagebundle.properties".

[...]

Can't you just create all the files that you expect to have and leave them empty and then you import them all and process them differently if there is no content?

Thanks for the hints. I have some concerns creating the files upfront, because the files should only be created by other colleagues in an official translation process.

I will check whether I can determine the files via script as proposed by Rikki.

Kind regards
André