On Thursday, 16 November 2017 at 19:37:31 UTC, ade90036 wrote:
Can we enable some sort of profiling to see what is going on?

You may compile the code with dmd -g -O -profile -profile=gc

I currently struggle getting meaningful output. I want to terminate the program after a number (say 400) handled requests. When returning from main the program hangs, so I call exit.

The running binary now produces a trace.log but even after wrapping
new SocketSet(); into

```
auto socket_set_allocation_wrapper ()
{
   writeln (__FUNCTION__);
   return new SocketSet();
}
```

I see the invocations in handle_socket in the console but not in trace.log.