On Sunday, 3 December 2017 at 00:25:34 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
Presumably, because they are not things that you would ever explicitly use. The whole point of the documentation is to document what the types and functions being documented do and how to use them. If they're not something that you're going to explicitly use, then there really isn't anything to document.

Implicit use is important to understand what's going on too. My adrdox generator does document those... even if they don't have a comment, because just knowing they are there is valuable in understanding the type.

So your explanation might be the reason, but I disagree with it and I doubt I'm the only one.