On Wednesday, 6 December 2017 at 16:07:41 UTC, A Guy With a Question wrote:
Noticed several typos that dmd seems to have not picked up initially. Does dmd not compile all source code? I obviously wouldn't expect it to recompile something unnecessarily, but in a few cases I've just seen it not throw errors where it should have.

It depends on how you're invoking it.

In all likelihood, you had typos in uninstantiated templates.

Atila
  • Does dmd not always compile ... A Guy With a Question via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Does dmd not always... Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Does dmd not al... A Guy With a Question via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: Does dmd no... A Guy With a Question via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: Does dm... A Guy With a Question via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: Do... A Guy With a Question via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re... A Guy With a Question via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Nick Treleaven via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn