kerdemdemir wrote:

On Saturday, 16 December 2017 at 20:56:26 UTC, ketmar wrote:
kerdemdemir wrote:

As far as I know scope(failure) should be collecting all failure cases.

nope. `failure` scope won't stop exception propagation, it is just called before exception leaves your function, to give you a last chance to do some immediate cleanup.

Than do I still need to catch'em all? For me it doesn't matter the which exception it is. It is more important for me to not pollute my code with so many exception related lines. What is the most compact way for me to catch'em all?

see collectException[0], for example. something like (WARNING! DON'T DO THIS! it's not wise to silence everything! try to be selective with `collectException!RequiredExceptionType` instead!)

        collectException(() {
                your code here
        }());

or just move your code to some function, and do

        collectException(myfunction);

[0] http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.exception.collectException.2.html