On Monday, 18 December 2017 at 07:55:25 UTC, Andrey wrote:
Hello!
I have a question about creating native GUI applications for Windows 7 or/and Windows 10. I know that exist DWT, DlangUI and other... But I'm interesting in native GUI. If it will be C++ then I would use WinAPI from SDK. And what about D? What should I do? Make some kind of wrapper above C WinApi? I also know that on GitHub exists such wrapper (https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/DWinProgramming) but it is old - last commit was 4 years ago.

Could you help me?

You can use libuid which can be found here https://code.dlang.org/packages/libuid.

It wrapped the native os gui for d, and it's cross-platform.