On Friday, 29 December 2017 at 13:08:38 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 29/12/2017 12:59 PM, rjframe wrote:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 12:39:25 +0000, Nicholas Wilson wrote:

[...]

I've actually thought about doing this to get rid of a bunch of if qualifiers in my function declarations. `static interface {}` compiles but doesn't [currently] seem to mean anything to the compiler, but could be a hint to the programmer that nothing will directly implement it; it's a compile-time interface. This would provide a more generic way of doing
stuff like `isInputRange`, etc.

Or we could get signatures, which are even better still!

+6666 for SML style signatures!