On Friday, 2 February 2018 at 19:30:32 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
The online documentation doesn't seem to acknowledge the existence of core.sys package! So how to find core.sys.linux.epoll?

The core.sys stuff just includes operating system headers. But I think I grepped it.

My documentation site lists the names too http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/core.sys.linux.epoll.html though it doesn't show the actual functions (since they lack doc comments in the original D source), they are the same as C, so the man page link in that page will show you a bit more.

You might want to browse the site there to see a bit more, there's some nice stuff hidden in the core namespace the main site doesn't mention (yikes).