On Thursday, 8 February 2018 at 20:24:19 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Thursday, 8 February 2018 at 17:09:44 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
I have set up a vibe.d rest interface (on a server) and have a client on my machine.

struct Observation
{
    string desc;
    DateTime time;
}

interface Obsever
{
    @property void observe(Observation ra);
}

void main()
{
auto test = Observation("a duck", cast(DateTime)Clock.currTime(UTC()));

auto client = new RestInterfaceClient! Obsever("http://example.com/observation";);
    client. observe = test; // 400
}

I' pretty sure the url is correct because other ones give 404.

Is there a way I can see/log what requests are being made? I can change both the client and server.

Never mind, it was because I was accidentally shadowing that path with a get on the server.

Hmm, nope it wasn't that.