On Monday, 12 February 2018 at 21:18:01 UTC, Jordi Sayol wrote:
El 12/02/18 a les 21:56, Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-learn ha escrit:
I just started to play around with D again on my notebook at home and realized,
that I have a broken installation.
Even the minimal D "hello world" throws an error at execution.
Speicherzugriffsfehler (Speicherabzug geschrieben) aka. core dump

Compiling with ldc2 still works.
Any hint?

d-apt <http://d-apt.sourceforge.net/>

After setting ulimit -c unlimited to get the core dumped, I took a look with gdb, to find a hint, now realizing, that it is probably the same problem as here: