On Wednesday, 14 February 2018 at 21:16:23 UTC, aberba wrote:
Seb,  are you the one doing the vibe.d demo collections?

Do you mean this?

https://github.com/wilzbach/vibe-d-by-example

Yes, that's me, but it still needs a lot of work and I haven't got around polishing it for an alpha "release", but the examples there should be fully functional with ~>vibe.d-0.8.3-alpha.1

BTW I also have a fork of vibe.web.web at https://github.com/teamhackback/hb-web which adds all the convenience features that I haven't been able to get upstream so far [1].
A short overview of what I miss in vibe.web.web:

---
class Service {

    // Returning strings (instead of res.writeBody)
string getString() { return "string"; } // https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/pull/1854

    // Access to Json
auto postJson(Json _json) { return _json; } // https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/pull/1853

    // Automatically serialize data types
auto postStruct(MyStruct st) { return st.foo + 3; } // https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/pull/1697

    // https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/pull/1698
    // @path is automatically set to /user/:id
// works for all _-prefixed variables that don't have any inference yet (i.e. _error still works)
    void getUser(string _id, HTTPServerResponse res) {
        res.writeBody("User: " ~ _id);
---

Though to be fair, things improved a bit in Vibe.d 0.8.2 and `request` and `response` are now available.
They refer to current request.

[1] https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/pulls/wilzbach