On Tuesday, 20 February 2018 at 14:45:55 UTC, Dennis wrote:
I recently tried to go to that site, and I tried `run.dlang.com` which is the wrong URL. So I was looking through the D homepage for the right link but couldn't find it. Even a Google search for "online d compiler" or "run dlang online" didn't turn up anything directly, I had to go through the "Online compilers" page on the D wiki to finally get the right URL. And I already knew it existed.

Putting more links to it definitely seems like a good idea since it's such a useful tool.

Thanks! We're on it: https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/2147 - more input to this PR (or the front page in general is always welcome)