On Thursday, 22 February 2018 at 14:53:11 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 at 12:03:06 UTC, joe wrote:
Hello everybody!

Last week end I found this post ( https://dlang.org/blog/2017/08/01/a-dub-case-study-compiling-dmd-as-a-library/ ) on the Blog and thought to myself awesome.

BTW I know it's not as powerful as DMD (and not the real thing), but often the AST XML dump from DScanner helps to deepen the understanding:

You can even play with libdparse on the web:

Hello Seb,

I had a look at the resources you provided and they are quite useful. Thank you.

However, while technically a lexer would be enough to solve the problem at hand, I think I'm going to want that full front-end a bit later.

The more information, the better. I rather have the option to ignore something I don't need than to need something I don't have :)