On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 15:08:23 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Monday, 26 February 2018 at 18:01:07 UTC, Marc wrote:
I've tried both gdb and windbg debugger both it either get a "received signal ?" from gdb or crash the GUI application (windbg).
The error is:

core.exception.OutOfMemoryError@src\core\exception.d(696): Memory allocation failed

How do I find out the source of the error?

I'd say allocating in a loop is a bad idea :)

perhaps you should start with posting the code that leads to this.

The code is that one on my second post. The deserializeLine() create allocate instance of Field then return. So yeah, I'm allocating on loop but I don't doing too much. I was watching the memory usage of the application (with win10 taskbar memory usage feature) and I saw it uses only about 4mb on 8gb machine. I've tried build a 64bit executable but I got same error.