On Saturday, 10 March 2018 at 10:57:05 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
On Saturday, 10 March 2018 at 07:54:33 UTC, Mike Franklin wrote:
On Saturday, 10 March 2018 at 02:25:38 UTC, Richard wrote:
Hi,
I've been trying to see if I can get an mbed project to work with Dlang
basically compiling D code for use on a Cortex-M Proccessor

You might be interested in the following, if you're not already aware:
 * https://github.com/JinShil/stm32f42_discovery_demo
 * https://bitbucket.org/timosi/minlibd

There is also: https://github.com/kubo39/stm32f407discovery and its submodules.

The STM32 demo only supports GDC right now, but I'll be updating it to support LDC when 2.079.0 lands there.

Awesome.

-Johan

That's interesting
I've uploaded by own setup over here if anyone's interested

  * https://github.com/grbd/GBD.Dlang.MbedBlinkyTest