On Sunday, 11 March 2018 at 01:55:07 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Sunday, March 11, 2018 01:04:27 Roberto via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
[...]

The compiler has no concept of installed modules any more than C/C++ has a concept of installed header files. It has paths that it looks in for modules when it's told to import them, but it doesn't know or care about any modules until they're explicitly imported. If you want to see the default import path, then look at dmd.conf and what it passes to the -I flag. Otherwise, it's a question of where dmd is run from and what additional -I flags the build process passes to dmd.

- Jonathan M Davis

Thanks. I'll write an script.