On Saturday, 7 April 2018 at 15:58:14 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Saturday, 7 April 2018 at 13:02:39 UTC, Vindex wrote:
There is an error on some sites when using HTTP-methods (std.net.curl.get, std.net.curl.post): std.encoding.EncodingException@std/encoding.d(2505): Unrecognized Encoding: utf8

Is there a beautiful way around it?
For the GET-method I use the download() and readText(). But for the POST-method I can not come up with an alternative solution.

That's weird. std.net.curl should be able to handle UTF-8.
What content are you trying to download/post?
Maybe you can open a bug report for it?

In any case, you might want to checkout requests:

https://github.com/ikod/dlang-requests

It's by far more convenient to use than std.net.curl

The problem is that "utf-8" (or "UTF-8") is required instead of "utf8".

I tried to get HTML and JSON. For example, this GET-query returns error:
"https://yobit.net/api/3/ticker/btc_usd";

Thank you for the advice