On Monday, 9 April 2018 at 18:47:16 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
Is there a way to do this in D? The email libraries I've found don't appear to work with .eml.

My understanding is .eml is the same MIME format the email itself and mbox and maildir all use.

So any of those libraries are likely to work with it.

You should open the eml file in Notepad or whatever and see if there are more than one message in it. If so, my email.d can handle is mbox http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.email.processMboxData.html

just `cast(immutable(ubyte)[]) std.file.read` the file to get that array.

Otherwise, my email.d would do it as an individual message you can construct with this: http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.email.IncomingEmailMessage.this.1.html

just std.file.readText and splitLines to get the string[] array.

my email.d is here https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/email.d it depends on dom.d htmltotext.d and characterencodings.d

or on dub http://code.dlang.org/packages/arsd-official%3Aemail