On 4/24/18 12:49 PM, kinke wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 April 2018 at 16:22:04 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 4/24/18 10:31 AM, Byron Heads wrote:
I will start ignoring win32 when win64 doesn't require dealing with visual studio installs.
Also I have a feeling a client will ask for it.

Unfortunately I don't think the VS license will ever allow us to avoid installing VS as well.

DMD doesn't require VS anymore since v2.079.

Oh? That's good news. What do you need to install instead? Or do we include the SDK library directly?

I had thought there were licensing issues, but glad to be wrong!

-Steve

We are not providing it, its coming straight from MS, no licensing issues.
            • Re: Are... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Radu via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Radu via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Byron Heads via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... kinke via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
  • Re: Are Fibers just broken in... bitwise via Digitalmars-d-learn