In order to make one of my own code more readable (and hopefully to avoid a lot of compiling errors under LDC, which don't happen in DMD for some reason), I'm planning to put my assembly functions into separate files for each system that needs them, mainly due to the lack of proper SIMD support, mainly due to these functions are relatively easy to implement. Here's a few questions of mine:

- Can I return vectors in XMM registers and accept arguments as vectors in them? - How much is the D ABI differs on DMD and LDC for x86? I'm planning to support both (with mainly using DMD as a debug compiler for its speed), and want the most universal solution possible.