On Thursday, 3 May 2018 at 10:27:47 UTC, Pasqui23 wrote:
Last commit on https://github.com/buggins/hibernated
was almost a year ago

So what is the status of HibernateD?Should I use it if I need an ORM? Or would I risk unpatched security risks?

Although currently only mysql/mariadb support, then you can easily implement your own, but there is an orm in Diamond:

Basically you can strip out whole "diamond.data" and "diamond.database", I'm pretty sure they don't really depend on anything except for maybe one or two modules in "diamond.core"

http://diamondmvc.org/docs/data/#database

I'm planning on making a more light-weight version of the ORM that makes it even easier to implement your own, as right now you'd need to understand the mechanics of it, "kinda"

I'm currently working on having some more support for other database drivers, but my time is very limited at the moment, hence why even postgresql support has been frozen for a while (Also due to the fact that I can't use the vibe.d postgresql package as it doesn't work with Windows, so I need to make my own implementation and I simply haven't had time.)

I'll be more than happy to assist you in implementing it for whatever target you have, either create an issue in the repository: https://github.com/DiamondMVC/Diamond/issues or write a mail to cont...@diamondmvc.org