On Sunday, 8 July 2018 at 18:46:31 UTC, vino.B wrote:
Request you help, in the below code we pass the function "Testfun" as a parameter to another function "process" in order for the function "process" to work we have to specify the type of the parameter that is passed to the function "(T function(string, int) coRoutine, string Test, int Size) ", so now how do we pass a function whose parameter would be dynamic and the type is unknown.

What do you mean with a "function with dynamic parameters" and "unknown type"?

But how about

´´´
void main()
{
        process!fun();
}

void process(alias coRoutine, T...)(T params)
{
        coRoutine(params);
}

auto fun(T...)(T params)