On Friday, 13 July 2018 at 11:17:32 UTC, Radu wrote:
On Friday, 13 July 2018 at 11:12:47 UTC, Michael wrote:
On Friday, 13 July 2018 at 10:52:54 UTC, Radu wrote:
On Friday, 13 July 2018 at 10:21:54 UTC, Michael wrote:
[...]

Do you try to call member functions? UFCS only works with free functions, meaning declared at module level.

https://dlang.org/spec/function.html#pseudo-member

I'm not intentionally trying to call member functions, no. The functions are all static functions of a class, but the chaining of them using UFCS doesn't seem to work.

OK, static functions of a class are static *member* functions, they are not free functions.

Oh, really? Well that will explain it then. I was sure I had used this syntax before but perhaps not. Thanks for your help!