Thankyou Ali.

Timoses.

I did try DiamondMVC for a bit, but I found that there is more help out there for Vibe.d. So I reverted back to using that. And the Dependency Injection in Diamond MVC brings all the obscurity that spring has which makes debugging more of a guessing game than a logical derivation.

My application isn't that big, so compile times aren't unbearable yet. And server restart, boy server starts under 10 seconds, unimaginable in java world !!!

Static files are already reloaded automatically on edit.

But edit, compile, restart cycle times do add up over a period. Not to mention the entire process is redundant and therefore a good candidate for automation. Anyway, thankyou for the insight. I'll have to admit I am not equipped with the knowledge to whip something up like that myself (yet ?).

Absence of such a tool nevertheless doesn't diminish the pleasure of developing with D, dub, vibe.d, DDBC and HibernateD. Thanks to developers of those tools.

Thanks evilrat.