I have posted to the vibe.d forum, but I hate forums, and it looks like
a months worth of questions haven't been read yet, so please excuse
repeating here – I need an fairly definitive answer pdq in order to
finish my answer to the CVu Code Critique 112. The deadline is in three
days.

http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.vibed/thread/
57605/

cf. https://vibed.org/api/vibe.core.stream/InputStream.read

ubyte[256] buffer;
auto n = req.bodyReader.read(buffer, IOMode.once);

appears to work fine as long as there are 256 ubytes to read. If
however the end of stream means there are less than 256 ubytes
available then an exception is thrown.

At first sight this seems inconsistent with the read returning the
number of ubytes read.

Or am I missing something?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200