On 12/08/2018 11:12 AM, ag0aep6g wrote:
On 08/11/2018 11:20 PM, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 12/08/2018 8:55 AM, Eric wrote:
Code below compiles while I would not expect it to compile.
Is there a reason that this compiles?
[...]
No bug. You forgot to throw -unittest when you compiled.
[...]
Error: program killed by signal 11

If that's DMD segfaulting, that's definitely a bug.

If that's not DMD segfaulting, you're running the program which Eric expects not to compile. So there might be a bug (or Eric's expectation is wrong).

Eric's is wrong. abstract on a method essentially acts as extern except for class methods. Because we're dealing with classes, it won't be hit until runtime. Its weird, but at each stage it all kinda makes sense.