On Tuesday, 28 August 2018 at 06:11:35 UTC, Jon Degenhardt wrote:
The goal is to write the argument list once and use it to create both the function and the Tuple alias. That way I could create a large number of these function / arglist tuple pairs with less brittleness.

--Jon

I would probably use a combination of std.traits.Parameters and std.traits.ParameterIdentifierTuple.

Parameters returns a tuple of types and ParameterIdentifierTuple returns a tuple of strings. Maybe you'll need to implement a staticZip to interleave both tuples to get the result you want. (although I remember seeing one somewhere).