Hello guys,

I would like to implement a forum and a blog within my website (currently including only HTML, CSS and JS, written without CMS), using D and SQL but I really don't know how to proceed. How can I integrate D into HTML pages? Are there any kind of include's commands like PHP ?

Also, do I have to use vibe.d ? Or is it optional? I admit I didn't read the book yet (D Web Development), but only "Programming in D", which doesn't deal much with website workflow.

Finally, what database system do you recommand to interact with for data-oriented website purpose? Perhaps, there are some standard or tierce-party librairies or ORM for PostgreSQL or SQLite ?

Thanks for all the light anyone will be willing to spread :)