Can someone tell me what are pros and cons of having multiple extra small dub packages that depend on each other versus one dub package that has a bunch of functionality? Good example for this is dlib (https://github.com/gecko0307/dlib). It has many functionalities that could be split into separate packages.

The way I see it the advantage of smaller packages is that users can pick and choose and and only have the code they really need in their project, but the con could become managing a lot of dependencies. Also I am not sure how compile time on clean project and previously compiled project would be affected.