On Saturday, 20 October 2018 at 15:40:07 UTC, karis njiru wrote:
Hi. Am a computer science student from Kenya and decided to use D for my class project on Principles of Programming Languages. Am having a lot of fun with D but have come across an issue. I have been using Visual D for the past 2 months for my coding but after a lot of research i found out that i cannot build GUI projects with visual D. So i took on Entice Designer which for the past week has been a nightmare for me to compile my code error being the system cannot find the path in the command prompt specified. I have installed DMD and DFL lots of times but there is still the same issue. Please help

Hi, Nice meeting you. I assume your on Window.

There

1. DlangUI which is the easiest (for beginners) in my experience: https://github.com/buggins/dlangui

2. QT (great documentation): https://forum.dlang.org/thread/leviwswvvcnqberaf...@forum.dlang.org#post-nk9alu:241tvq:241:40digitalmars.com

3. GTK-d would be what you'll use if on Linux:
https://github.com/gtkd-developers/GtkD/wiki/Installing-on-Windows

By the way, I'm from Ghana. Its good to know someone in Kenya is interested in D. You may hit me by email karabutawo...@gmail.com (Github: https://github.com/aberba)