On Wednesday, 28 November 2018 at 08:55:11 UTC, greatsam4sure wrote:
I am learning Dlang and Dlangui.

I encounter, a little problem on:

 how to center dlangui window on screen.

How to set the window width and height outside the constructor

How to maximize and minimize the window using code.

How to set global font for the application. The font display is not too nice.

I have check online, the documentation and available tutorial to no help

Thanks in advance

For a little bit of information look at: https://github.com/buggins/dlangui/pull/372

Without going into depth I have tested this under Linux/GTK with dlangui:

    WindowState state;
    Rect    rect;
    rect.left   = 800;
    rect.top    = 10;
    rect.bottom = 600;
    rect.right  = 1000;
    bool bRet= window.setWindowState(state,
                                     false,
                                     rect);

    window.show();

This changed the position and size of my initial window.

Edgar Huckert