On Tuesday, 5 February 2019 at 21:25:54 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 5 February 2019 at 21:11:52 UTC, Murilo wrote:
What would be the easiest way to simply display a jpg or png image on the screen for a few seconds in Windows?

That's a little more complex than playing a sound, there's no one function to do it. You can in... oh about 50 lines, but I can't write them off the top of my head.

However, I do have a library that can do it in 5 lines.

---
import arsd.simpledisplay;
import arsd.image;

void main() {
displayImage(Image.fromMemoryImage(loadImageFromFile("filename here")));
}

Thank you so but so much. I tested it here and it works.