On Wednesday, 6 February 2019 at 13:13:44 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
On Tuesday, 5 February 2019 at 09:41:06 UTC, Antonio Corbi wrote:

It could be so, I'm not using gnome so I can't say.
By the way, I'm using gtk3 3.24.5.

Yeah, I updated from 3.22 to 3.24, but it made no difference on Windows 10. Still that delay with submenus.

I'd rather be running FreeBSD, but ATM I'm using an MSI laptop with two external monitors and I'm still working on getting Xorg configured to recognize even one of those external monitors. So, until then, I guess I'm stuck with this behaviour.

Hi Ron,

xrandr (and gui interfaces for it like arandr) are your friends here.

xrandr -q -> shows your card outputs and then you can use xrandr + options to configure monitors.

Or you can use arandr that will do that for you and will allow you to visually spatially-arrange your monitors.

Antonio