On Friday, 8 February 2019 at 09:28:48 UTC, JN wrote:
I will try. However, one last thing - in the example test scripts, it runs first with one compiler setting (or D version) and the second time with the other compiler setting (or D version). But it looks like the exit code of the first run is ignored anyway, so why run it?

With "set -e", the shell interpreter will exit the script with any command that fails (returns with non-zero status), unless it's in an "if" condition or such. I'll update the article to clarify it.