On Saturday, 9 February 2019 at 08:15:36 UTC, Victor Porton wrote:
Why does -I flag in DFLAGS does not work? (Ubuntu Linux)

I'm no expert on dub, but it's possible that it's overriding the import path anyway. One of the main points of dub is that you shouldn't have to handle the import paths yourself.

I think what could work is adding a librdf in dub.json dependencies section, and then using "dub add-local" command to point to the library. Something like:

dub add-local /usr/local/include/d/librdf ~master

and then in dependencies section:

"dependencies": {
    "librdf": "~master"