On Tuesday, 12 March 2019 at 14:44:59 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
It was suggested that I do all these posts in one thread, so this is the thread where that'll happen. With that said...

It's Tuesday! (and that used to be a Theatresports game when Keith Johnstone still ran things)

OR...

It's Friday!

And that (the Tuesday OR Friday part) means it's time for another post on the gtkDcoding blog. Here it is: http://gtkdcoding.com/2019/03/12/0017-change-pointer.html

Today's topic: Changing the mouse pointer

You'll be thrilled by the heart-shaped point and tickled by the Gumby. Man, this stuff is exciting!

Sign up for RSS or follow on Facebook or drop me some email.

Anyway. 'Nuff said.

I'd suggest adding pictures! It's very easy to take a screen shot and not much harder to link them and they offer far more interest.