On Saturday, 13 April 2019 at 02:35:59 UTC, evilrat wrote:
On Friday, 12 April 2019 at 08:39:52 UTC, Joel wrote:
[...]

It should detect DPI for you, and internally do the scaling. Though I don't know if it works at all.

In case it is not yet implemented try this function[1](overrideScreenDPI from dlangui.core.types) before creating your widgets in UI main function, at the very last resort you can just change the values in that file as well and rebuild (that's what I did for my crappy projects and it was working on Windows).

[1]https://github.com/buggins/dlangui/blob/d942853bcd458f563ee3c855332ab58c1f1e5faa/src/dlangui/core/types.d#L317

Thanks for the reply, but I looked it up, and couldn't work out what I can do. I want to try using the overrideScreenDPI trick.