On Sunday, 28 April 2019 at 18:48:55 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

Sounds like you have a stack corruption bug somewhere else... memory being overwritten by something else.

Can you post any more of the context code?

I fixed it, there was a bug, but not related to stack. Not related to memory at all. As I was trying to fix the bug, the code changed unfortunately and now I try to reproduce the bug but I can't. I use visual D and one interesting point is that one file of the project was not added, but the compiler didn't yield an error although it tried to use its functions (but actually couldn't, I don't know how that can happen too. Using dmd from terminal, that never happens). I think that by adding the file, the changing of pointer value disappeared, but it could also be that in the process, I fixed a memory bug that I didn't notice (although that is quite unlikely). If I can reproduce it, I'll post it.

Thanks anyway,
- Stefanos