On Thursday, 2 May 2019 at 23:38:29 UTC, Fred wrote:
On Thursday, 2 May 2019 at 23:33:17 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Thu, May 02, 2019 at 11:24:12PM +0000, Fred via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
[...]
[...]

Do you have any specific error messages and/or other problems that you could post here? Being more specific about what problems you're facing would make it easier for us to help you.

Yeah, basically my project cannot find opencv

ld: library not found for -lopencv

There is more information and things I've tried in the github issue too.

I think I have my email associated with this account, an invite to the slack channel would be sweet as the IRC is dead