On Thursday, 16 May 2019 at 17:49:24 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Thursday, 16 May 2019 at 14:53:14 UTC, Alex wrote:
I have some code that disables the console because some other code puts junk on it that I don't want to see

soooo stupid question but can't you just edit the other code to not put junk on it?

No, it is in an external lib and I'd have to mod the code, maintain it, and compile it...

should be much simpler just to redirect stdout.

In fact, it works, I just can figure out how to re-enable it.